View Profile MrMusicalLion

All 44 Audio Reviews

25 w/ Responses

Blissful :)

I might seem like a stingy git, not giving 10/10 for this, but I love a bit of dynamic variety, so the notes and rhythm for this are just brilliant and if you edited it to have a range of dynamics, it would be superb. Well done.

I've had ..

... Two hours sleep in the past 2 days, my face hurts like hell, and yet, this music is making me grin like some crazed lunatic who's just seen something shiny.
In short;
Love it! :)

Made me smile..

What I liked:
The Beats, the different instruments/beats used, the way they blended together,
Reminds me of the music from Sims2 or 3, a bit. Playful, light and replayable for hours. I really liked the part where you had the Piano and Harp playing together, and when the beat comes in too at around 1:15 it's spot on.

Not 10/10 because some of the samples could be better, a few tweaks here and there, just fine details, i.e around 2:12 the strings that come in, I would have modified that sound a lil, not sure how but I feel there could have been more to explore in that specific sound.

Anyways. Overall, brilliant stuff :) This was some 2 years ago of course so I am sure you've come a long way since then too.

Nice :)

First of all I'm going to say what I don't like about it. Some parts are very repetitive, and I think the sound of the guitar should be changed slightly, maybe use a different sample but still an electric guitar.
Now that aside, I'd like to say WELL DONE! :D Very good track =) The piano works really well in this. Nice beat, too :]

31, Male